Thursday's Child

What a Day! What a Year! What a Decade! Dare I say, "What A Life!"?
I don't know that I could, factually, as I don't remember a good portion of it. :/

Well, Onward and Upward! :)

Here are some stragglers that I meant to post in September, along with all those deserts and such--they are almost in season again!

This was the first Arbor Day Exchange I sent to Lindsay. It never reached her, though a notice about a report being filed for its "theft" recently did. Wild!









This was a freebie that Anita stitched; I fell in love with not only it but the thread she used! I don't know how well it suited Arbor Day, but I was so happy to have an opportunity to stitch it!



Some fabric that I stashed a little while ago while shopping for "pastel" and "ecru" quilting prints to make a frayed circle quilt like the one Deb made a while back. lol--You can see how "Pastel" they are. :P



These are a little closer. ;) The pink-and-brown (shall we say blush-and-umber?) Toile de Jouy is an Easter fabric.

Next up is the replacement ornie for Lindsay--another design I had long wanted to stitch. By the time we were well-and-truly certain the first was gone, so was Arbor Day--Long Gone. So, I decided to just go-for-it and stitch a Christmas Ornament (in spirit and in truth) this time. I LOVE this ornament!







Happy Trails to you--
'til We meet again~

Berit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red & Green and Redbird Sampler(s)

Berit, Berit–Quite Contrary; How Does Your Garden Grow?

More Kindred Spirits, Cooking, and a Quilting Conundrum