The Cat's Cart

I want to thank you all so much for your kind, encouraging, and empathizing comments on yesterday's post; my spirit was so bolstered by all of you!



I "sewed" most of the grass in yesterday, and my plot is now almost solidly green. I didn't think much of the Kudzu until it was all done and I stepped back, but now I can see the variegation and I think it's just quite subtly perfect.

Next will be more of the personalization, along with a band that I'm considering working in purple--which would push this design more towards Hallowe'en--good or bad? Should I make the band with one of the colors already in the design or into one (which?) of these purples (they are WDW Concord and Eggplant, respectively. I know you can't see what the band is like, but that's the way it is! :P (It is very simple, though.)

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone! It's beautiful, clear and cool with breezes--I feel like we've really lucked out!

Yours Happily,
Berit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red & Green and Redbird Sampler(s)

Berit, Berit–Quite Contrary; How Does Your Garden Grow?

More Kindred Spirits, Cooking, and a Quilting Conundrum