Saturday's Stitching


It's not Christmas Ornament finishing, but..."B"?



There's an ornament! :D And that's Jenny Bean's Christmas Sampler. And the wonderful red fox (and bunny) tote from Myra which I use to hold q-snaps when I am home.


"Be"!


I thought stitching myself a valentine was just the thing when I saw this early Saturday evening. 


Design: "~* Be My Valentine Freebie *~" by Primitive Betty's
Fabric: 36 ct. Days Gone By
Fiber: DMC 115 (of course)

If you feel like you'd better love yourself a little more, why not make one for yourself? 

I want to finish it using some of that twisted cord made from DMC I see around the internets; but I don't know how to make it. Do you, dear reader? Or do you know a good tutorial? Does one need a tool to construct it?

THANK YOU for your wonderful comments and good wishes. I am doing my best to hang in there, still, and meanwhile trying not to over-succumb to the cold Marc brought home. I have hopes of making replies to your kind comments soon. ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red & Green and Redbird Sampler(s)

Berit, Berit–Quite Contrary; How Does Your Garden Grow?

More Kindred Spirits, Cooking, and a Quilting Conundrum