Whew! Springtime!

I hope everyone's been well--I've been away from blogging (and often commenting too) for a couple of weeks now! I do miss it, but maybe you'll understand when you see some of my distractions:



My progress on PS Bk 132 Autumn Leaves (Recommended Fibers on 32ct. Vintage Antique Ivory). I'm only planning to stitch this bottom vignette--so I'm almost done! This one gave some frogging trouble, but I kept picturing how good it would look grouped together with the Autumn PS goodies I've received from Edgar and Christina. :D I'm still not 100% on how much more to stitch--it COULD be finished now, right? ;)



I do not even KNOW how to tell you how much quilting and un-quilting both hand and machine I've done on this piece. lol! I *think* I'm enjoying it, however. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that it isn't possible to finish the edges before machine quilting---perhaps a long-arm is required?

It's quilted in the ditch up and down the aisles, and these two panels. (Which right now aren't "done", but maybe I'll decide they are. ;D) Not sure why the sun disappears when I try to photograph this item, lol!

Also, I want to thank everyone--quilters and non--who commented with advice and encouragement about my quilting foray. You guys are the best! :D

Finally, a tinsy bit on Kindred Spirits:



My orange floss came in (along with a pair of rabbit winders from Kelmscott and PS December), so I wanted to put in at least a little of it. Please excuse the waste knots!


...





Finally, here's a sneak peek of what's REALLY been keeping me--you're looking at the trim I just finished making as the final part of trimming some GIVEAWAYS! Yup, I'm overdue to have some around here, so I decided the launch of my freebie and design line was a good chance! Please look forward to seeing what these belong to and your chances to win one soon!~

Yours,
Berit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red & Green and Redbird Sampler(s)

Berit, Berit–Quite Contrary; How Does Your Garden Grow?

More Kindred Spirits, Cooking, and a Quilting Conundrum