It's Open Season on Kathy Barrick. ^_^

Just in case you hadn't heard, Kathy Barrick of Carriage House Samplings has put a bounty on her own head:

"Oh! I had an idea.....the more comments you guys post (positive OR negative), the quicker I'll load the images! Work for you??"
--Ms. Barrick, via her blog along with a pic of A@HRH Block 1




Autumn + Cat + Porch Swing = Yes.




You heard the woman--Now, take your torch in hand and let's all storm over and form a mob outside her blog's virtual gate until she releases the next eleven blocks! :D

(For my part I'll be taking along my Easter exchange for the Holiday Exchange Group, and after that either the Arbor Day one or my HalloSAL to occupy myself during the mob's "Quiet Time." ;D)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red & Green and Redbird Sampler(s)

Berit, Berit–Quite Contrary; How Does Your Garden Grow?

More Kindred Spirits, Cooking, and a Quilting Conundrum